First day of Online School


Poem by Bracha!

It was 21 av 
The stars were shining bright 
It was quiet in the house 
You were all sleeping for the night
And sitting there a warm smile 
Came on to my face 
As I remembered something special 
That day that took place

Your online school package 
Of books all arrived
And I saw the joy and excitement
Shining in your eyes 

You leafed through the pages 
Of your previous heilike books
And showed them to each other 
Everyone wanted a look 

I realized I was excited too 
For very very soon 
Our house would be filled with Torah
Of kids learning in the room
Tinokos shel beis rabban 
Your Torah floods like light
And brightens the streets of Prescott
With it's special powerful might 

Shoshana you'll learn aleph beis 
Hashems treasure of letters
Every day you'll practice 
And get better and better 

Mushka, first grade! Wow! 
What a giant step 
I'm excited for more kriah 
And chumash party prep. 

Mendel your sefarim 
Are like the one on tatty shafeh
I love when you teach me 
What you learned 
In mishnayos chumash and Parshe

Yes it's been a great summer 
We gained so much koach 
From hiking biking crafts and trips 
And now I want to say shkoach

Because I know that energywill go into your learning every day,
I wish you all hatzlacha 
With your teachers and friends 
Along the way

So here's a special candy 
A treat to get you going 
For all the Torah you will learn 
May you keep practicing and growing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buliding Plans

All Eyes watching

The Mikvah waters!